The College of Science awards scholarships to over 200 currently enrolled students each year. Scholarships are awarded each spring and are in effect for the next academic year. All currently enrolled undergraduate College of Science students will use the on-line application link below to apply for all college and departmental scholarships. Awards are given based on available funds and amounts vary from year to year.
The 2013-14 application will open on February 1, 2013 and close on March 15, 2013.
Descriptions of scholarships and award criteria.
CRITERIA / GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Most scholarships require a cumulative OSU GPA and last-two-term GPA of 3.5 or better and completion of 28 credits of OSU coursework by the end of Winter term. (Dual enrollment does not count towards the 28 OSU credits).
- Students must have a declared undergraduate major in the College of Science for the entire time that the scholarship applies. Post-baccalaureate students and students who will be in the Pharm.D. program are not eligible.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credits/term) in the College of Science at OSU during the entire 2013-14 academic year. Dual-enrolled students with an OSU degree partner or Environmental Sciences E-campus students must be registered for 6 credits each term at OSU. The scholarship is paid out in 3 equal payments across fall, winter, and spring terms and will not be awarded for terms below the required credits or if you are not enrolled at OSU.
- Students will be notified about their award status via their ONID email account on or about May 1.
- Students will be required to submit a thank you letter to the donor before the award is paid out.
If you have questions or need help, please call 541-737-4811 or e-mail email@example.com.
Apply here for 2013-2014 scholarships.
Summer Undergraduate Research Experience in Science: SURE Science
A competitive scholarship for undergraduates who wish to engage in a summer research experience. For more information and to download the application visit: http://science.oregonstate.edu/SUREscience