- Outreach and Impact
- Research News
- My Science
The purpose of this award is to recognize outstanding job performance and dedication by a College staff person to the individual's Department and to the College. The recipient will receive a certificate of merit, a plaque, and a $500 cash award at the College of Science Awards Day.
* The nominees must be members of the administrative support staff (non-academic) within the College of Science.
* At the time of nomination, the nominee must have a minimum of three years of continuous service in the College of Science at half-time or more.
* Job performance that exceeds normal expectations
* Demonstrated integrity and professionalism
* Exhibited creativity & innovation in a variety of ways
* Commitment to outstanding customer service
* Demonstrated initiative and flexibility
* Evidence of favorable peer respect
* Evidence of continued professional growth
* University service outside of job description
Extended Information (PDF)
Cindra Fisher, Microbiology, 2012
Torri Givigliano, Zoology, 2011
Stacey Schulte, Geosciences, 2010
Melinda Peterson, Geosciences, 2009
Mary Fulton, Microbiology, 2008
Jill Wait, Biochemistry & Biophysics, 2007
Joanne VanGeest, Geosciences, 2006
Joey Carson, Chemistry, 2005
Gail Millimaki, Molecular & Cellular Biology, 2004